- First, if you find email from us in your Gmail spam folder, select our email and click the Not Spam button
- Next, open an email that you have received from us
- Click on the little down-pointing-triangle-arrow next to Reply:
- Click Add Curion Insights to Contacts list
If either email has been marked as spam, tell Gmail the emails are not spam.
- In Gmail, navigate to the spam folder.
- Search for emails containing the domain @curioninsights.com
- Select all the emails shown.
- Click More and then Not spam.
- On the Tools menu, click Options
- On the Preferences tab, click Junk E-mail
- On the Safe Senders tab, click Add
- Add email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org where it says Add address
- Click OK
To allow list emails from Curion with Yahoo!, you will need to set up a filter after first taking the following steps:
- If you find that emails from email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org are going to your Yahoo! bulk folder, open it and click Not Spam
- Be sure that the addresses are not in your Blocked Addresses list. If email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org is on your Blocked Addresses list, select one and click Remove Block.
- Now to create the filter: Open your mail and click on Mail Options in the upper right-hand corner.
- Select Filters (in the bottom left corner)
- On the Filters page, click Add
- Select the From header rule, and add contains and email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org, which tells the system to put email from these addresses in your inbox and not the bulk folder.
- Click the Choose Folder pull down menu and select Inbox
- Pick the Add Filter button
Apple Mail for OS X
- If you find that emails from email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org are going to your junk folder, highlight or open the email and click Not Junk at the top of your screen
- Go to Mail > Preferences from your Mail menu
- Go to the Rules tab
- Select Add Rule
- Give this rule a name such as Curion Insights
- Create a rule that says: “If any of the following conditions are met: ‘From’ ‘Contains’” and then paste in our email addresses
- From the actions, select Move message to mailbox Inbox
- Click OK
- First, if you find email from us in your Hotmail junk folder, open the email and click Not Junk
- Next, check to see if the email address is on your Blocked Senders list. If you find email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org on your Hotmail blocked senders list, select and click on the Remove button.
- Next, open your mailbox and click Options in the upper right-hand corner.
- At the top of the page, click on the Junk E-mail Protection link
- Next, click on Safe List, which is down near the bottom
- Copy and paste email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org where it says “Type an address or domain”
- Click the Add button
- Open an email from us and then click the This Is Not Spam button
- Click the Mail menu and select Address Book
- Wait for the Address Book window to pop up, then click the Add button
- Wait for the Address Card for New Contact window to load
- Paste email@example.com into the Other E-Mail field
- Make our From address the Primary E-Mail address by checking the appropriate box
- Click Save