In order to maintain an atmosphere that is conducive to testing, ensures our clients’ confidentiality, and maintains our study validity, the following guidelines should be adhered to when coming to one of our facilities or participating in off-site testing for Curion. Additional rules may apply depending on the facility or test.
Important: All studies conducted at Curion are confidential. Please DO NOT discuss any Curion studies with fellow consumers or staff while you are on-site. Project discussion with other consumers prior to, during or after testing could result in dismissal from a study.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your scheduled time. All studies are scheduled at set intervals to ensure that all respondents are attended to in a timely manner.
- Notify us as soon as possible if you are running late, need to cancel or reschedule.
- Only scheduled panelists are allowed on the premises during testing. No guests will be permitted in the facility.
- Please refrain from bringing children into any part of the facility unless they are participating in a study. This is to ensure the safety and well-being of your children.
- Turn off and put away your mobile phone. You may be asked to leave the facility if your phone is visible or being used while you are testing.
- Please be aware that our facility is often under observation by our clients. You may be videotaped or recorded at any time when participating in a study with Curion.
- To ensure that we maintain the integrity of our environment for flavor or fragrance evaluations, please, do not wear any fragrance to a study (including fragrance gels, lotions, hairsprays, etc.) because it can interfere with evaluations.
- If you are participating in a flavor or fragrance evaluation, please refrain from the following activities for at least one hour before your appointment:
- Eating garlic, onions or other fragrant foods
- Drinking coffee
- Chewing gum/mint